Smile Brilliant - Giveaway (CLOSED)
Hey, hey, hey!!!!
How’s it going my party people?! So, today I’ve got an awesome blog post coming ay ya.
I have partnered up with Smile Brilliant over the past couple of months to test out their custom Teeth Whitening Trays and the day is finally here where I am excited and ready to share how my process went with all of you!
So, this is a little personal for me but I wanted to talk about why collaborating with Smile Brilliant was so important in helping me take the next step with my teeth. When we are young and going through those awkward Jr. High and High School times we can get pretty paranoid with our insecurities. I had two insecurities growing up and I’m sure you can guess what one of them was… my teeth. (I’m not prepared to talk about the other but this first one is a big step for me so we'll just stick with this one for now). I had horrible crooked teeth and by that, I mean bad where not even my braces would stay on the right teeth no matter how many times the orthodontist kept trying to glue them back on. On top of that, they were so yellow, that I would beg my parents to get my teeth professionally whitened. Of course, that didn’t happen because it is just too expensive and not something most parents can justify spending the money on. But, when you’re a 15-year-old girl who hates looking in the mirror at your smile it becomes a pretty big deal.
I tried all kinds of whitening toothpastes and mouth washes. I tried generic teeth whitening kits from Walmart that were cheaper and then when none of that worked I convinced my parents to spend just a little more on some of the more expensive teeth whitening kits because they saw how much it meant to me. Time and time again I got so frustrated with the results and even more so how much it hurt my teeth after using the white strips. It’s taken me awhile to get to where I am pretty comfortable with how my teeth are and I say pretty because come on… no one just gets over their insecurities that easily. But, that is why I was so ecstatic that Smile Brilliant asked me to try out their product and let them know how it worked. I figured ehh what the heck right? I will try pretty much anything to try and get the results that I want.
What are the results that I want you say?
A big, bright, radiant and shiny smile that I feel comfortable flashing at anyone and everyone. All. Of. The. Time.
That is exactly what I got when I used Smile Brilliant. I want to show you the steps I took when using this whitening treatment and show you how it isn’t like any other.I have a found a product that I will continue using throughout my life. If you don’t believe I got the results I wanted then you should stay tuned…
Here are some before so you can see what they looked like before I started.
Here are the steps to a pearly white smile:
1. You get your kit in the mail and you prepare for your impressions. You mix the catalyst and base paste that they send you together and fill the tray with the paste.
2. Make the molds. Don’t worry they send you three little containers of each just in case you mess up the first time and your mold comes out a little rough. (I had a fun time making the molds because it’s like when you go to the dentist and your mouth is full of stuff so it is hard to breath but in a funny way because you kind of start to drool a little). Yeah good times hahah.
3. Mail in the impressions with an envelope that they send you already stamped and just ready to be dropped off. Soooo easy, thank God because otherwise it would have sit on my counter forever until I could go buy a stamp.
4. Then just wait a couple of days and voilayour molds are sent back to you in the mail. YOU NOW HAVE CUSTOM TRAYS SPECIFIC FOR YOUR TEETH. Seriously how cool is that. No more peel and sticks that taste gross and don’t fit to your teeth.
5. Start whitening. You fill the gel in the custom trays and put them on your teeth for 15-60 minutes depending how much time you have and how sensitive your teeth are. The trays are like retainers except just squishy. You can kind of see them in this photo below. (Also, WOW. See how much tanner I was in the picture above to how white I am now... Yikes).
6. Rinse, and do the desensitizing gel for another 15 minutes. This is the best part. No other whitening kit I have done has a desensitizing gel that you do after the process. This helps to reduce sensitivity and prevent future staining. You can read more about the Custom Teeth Whitening Trays here.
For me, my teeth are very sensitive. The first time I did it 45 minutes and it was wayyyy too long. My teeth definitely felt how intense the gel was and I realized that I wouldn’t need to do as many sessions or for how long I originally thought. I spaced my treatments out for two a week and only left them on sometimes 15 minutes and if I was feeling crazy 30 minutes. I always, always, always used the desensitizing gel though because that stuff really helped! (And it tastes so good so don’t worry if you get a little on the tongue). Also, don't worry lots of people have sensitive teeth you can check out their page on why your teeth are sensitive and also how to help with it here.
If you haven’t been able to tell I think this stuff really works and I am so excited to continue usingSmile Brilliantin the future. I wouldn’t recommend something that doesn’t work because I know the struggle that people go through. This is the most professional teeth whitening kit at the fraction of a cost you’d pay to get them whitened at the dentist but with the same results!
Guys, my dad even commented on me teeth being whiter without him knowing I was doing this and that’s how I knew it was really working. I mean, my dad wouldn’t just notice a small change! If you still aren’t completely convinced you can read other reviews/testimonials here! Before I got started I read up on Smile Brilliant and watched other videos and testimonials just to make sure people were really getting the results they were claiming to get so you can watch some of those videos here.
I am hosting a giveaway for one of you lucky people out there so you can experience the same happiness I have! I know you want those pearly whites too! The link will be at the end of the blogpost so don’t forget to enter!!!
The Prize = $139 store credit which is equal to the Teeth Whitening Trays + 3 whitening gel syringes and 3 desensitizing gel syringes. The winner will be given a code which they can use at checkout. Ships to: Canada, USA, UK, and Australia. And it's free **
OH & if you don't win the giveaway but are super convinced that you need these in your life like I was you can use my unique coupon code hertimefor 5% off of your order!
Happy Smiling babes!
- xoxo Kenzie